Application and Fees - Greece and Turkey
Fees for Summer 2014 are as follows:
- The 3 credit course costs $5,000 for tuition, room, and some meals
- The 5 credit course costs $7,500 for tuition, room, and some meals
The Tuition charge includes all scheduled trips and excursions, special events, tickets, and library fees. Students are responsible for their own travel costs to and from Athens, Greece.
The course is open to students in good academic standing. The application process for the program has four parts:
- Basic application form
- One academic letter of recommendation from a current faculty member
- Official college transcript (guest students only)
- Non-refundable application fee of $40 (guest students only)
All applications are due by February 1. Please note: The application deadline for the summer 2014 program has been extended to March 15.
The Office of International Programs can provide further information about the program, and interested students are encouraged to contact us at:
Office of International Programs
Sarah Lawrence College
1 Mead Way
Bronxville, New York 10708-5999
Sarah Lawrence College admits students without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national and ethnic origin.