The Sarah Lawrence College Student Handbook is your guide to SLC and the campus. Please read it through at least once. Familiarity with the material contained herein will save you much time and many headaches later. You are especially advised to read carefully the sections outlining academic and campus life policies and procedures, as you are responsible for following the College regulations printed there.When you need information, always check this handbook first.
This handbook has been prepared for the undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff of Sarah Lawrence College, and others wishing to know about College policies, procedures, programs, and activities. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate as of the date of publication (July 2013). Sarah Lawrence College reserves the right to correct errors and to make changes in policies, procedures, programs, and/or activities without prior notice.
This year's Student Handbook is available in PDF format at the links below; for ease of use, it has been broken into chapters by the main topics of interest. You may also choose to download the entire handbook in one document (PDF).
2013-2014 Student Handbook
- To the Students of Sarah Lawrence
- Undergraduate Academic Policies and Procedures
- Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures
- Campus Resources for Students
- Residence Life and Housing
- Community Life
- General College Policies and Procedures
- Student Conduct Process
- Policy on Student Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Sexual Assault
- Student Conduct Process: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Sexual Assault
- Appendix I