Recent and Forthcoming Publications by the CDI Faculty Group
- Carbon, Lorayne. (2010). The wisdom of nature: Advice to teachers. In The wisdom of nature: Out my back door. Community Playthings Monograph.
- Drucker, Jan. (2009). When, why and how: Does psychodynamic psychotherapy have a place on the spectrum? Journal of Infant, Child, and Adolescent Psychotherapy, 8(1), 32-29.
- Grob, Rachel. (2009). The wisdom of play: Nature. In The wisdom of play: Why children at play are their own best teachers. Community Playthings Monograph.
- Grob, Rachel. (2009). Not every playing field should be level. ENCOUNTER: Education for Meaning and Social Justice, 22(4), 14-15.
- Grob, Rachel. (2011). Testing baby: The transformation of newborn screening, parenting and policymaking. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press.
- Grob, Rachel. (2011). A House on Fire: Newborn Screening, Parents’ Advocacy, and the Discourse of Urgency. In Patients as Policy Actors, eds. Hoffman, B., Tomes, N., Schlesinger, M., and Grob, R. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press.
- Schecter, Barbara. (2011). Development as an aim of education: A reconsideration of Dewey’s vision. Curriculum Inquiry, 41(2), 250-266.
- Wilford, Sara. (2009). Nurturing young children’s disposition to learn. St. Paul, MN: Redleaf Press.